Monday, August 11, 2008


First bites are avacado.  Yummy!  He's a little more noodly through the torso than Bradie , but he definitely can lean in and communicate MORE :)
I grew this Zinnia from seed!  It is still unfolding as you can see but what a satisfying feeling :)  I also have a white cosmos that should be opening soon too!
Summer may be 2/3 over but never too late for a new, warm weather do!  One of my favorite people, Christy, cut Bradie's hair for me.  She did a great job and I love the cut- it makes Bradie's bangs make more sense.

3 comments:

Christy said...

that sure is a cute haircut!
thanks for letting me practice on a girl.
:)

ellen b. said...

Ahh so sweet!

Erin Leigh said...

I love your zinnia! I love growing things now.. I haven't grown anything from seed yet... You'll have to give me some pointers for next year! Hey... How did your hydrangea transplant?!?