Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dr. Sarah Tancredi is ALIVE!*

Happy Six Months Little Man! This isn't even a cheesy grin...he smiles like this ALL the time! 

Bradie's developed a tic that involves unconsciously tucking her shirt into her pants (but let's be real...its usually a skirt)  Here is a great shot of that as well as some feigned shyness.


Thanks for taking me to the Evergreen State Fair Grandma and Papa!

What else is new? Ah yes, first day of school for Marcus.  He walked in the door, took off his clothes and went to bed.  He gets pretty wiped the first week, so I expected it.  

I have discovered Facebook, finally.  Talk about nuts!  But very cool- there are folks from my DTS that I've been looking for for YEARS! So that's cool.  My other obsession is thedailyplate.com.  Its a calorie tracking device and food diary- it's pretty cool and I am stoked to be losing some baby weight finally.  No tricks just eating less and exercising more.  Imagine that, huh? Sorry I will now pull out my thesaurus and research other words for "cool".

Right now Marcus is watching 90210...WHATEVER!  I give it a few months at the most.

Bring Luke Perry back and then we'll talk ;)

*Fox's Prison Break has been redeemed for me!

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Love that smile :0)

Christy said...

you make me laugh!
I would watch 90210 if it had Luke Perry for sure. I had a poster of him on my ceiling! I was obsessed!

I cannot believe "B" is 6 months old.
How does that happen???

tiffany jeanne said...

Looking forward to checking out that dailyplate.com thing in January...ugh.

Cute kids, as always!

Erin Leigh said...

You have such a cute family... and you are hilarious! I love looking at pics of beau cause his bald head is similar to Caitlyn's bald head... which is finally got a few curls on it.

Branden said...

Oh please, I knew Sarah Tancredi was alive the whole time. I thought that they would never break the true rules of tv and kill her, but then again I'm watching the first seasons of 24 and they break all the rules of tv...Anyway Prison break is pretty amazing!

Cara Grube :) said...

Sara, you have the cutest darn kids!!