Thursday, March 7, 2013


Beau has been signing his name, in print or while typing, as Beau4 for the last year and now its time to update!  I can't believe our little buddy is five.  I can't imagine life without this all-boy boy.  I would not know about the satisfying experience of Lego building.  I would be far less versed in weaponry. I would miss crossing the street with my traffic-cop-in-training. I wouldn't know the joys of tackle hugs. 

Beau you are a wonderful boy.  I hope that you will always find a way to sit down with your mama for the occasional grilled cheese and tomato soup lunch that we both so appreciate. I hope to be an example of grace for you to follow since you are still a little miffed when things don't happen with justice perfectly measured.  May this childish bent fuel a mature passion to see people treated with dignity and empathy.  

Oh, our Beau.  You are loved!


ellen b. said...

Where does the time fly! Happy birthday to Beau!!

Grandma Janie said...

Sign me up for that grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.