Sunday, June 17, 2007

Local Dwellings?

I would like to move. I would like a coat closet and a place where my neighbors don't walk over my head. I would also like some sunshine to filter in any window at some point during the day..."I want to sleep on the hard ground, in the comfort of your arms, on a pillow of blue bonnets and a blanket made of stars". Cowboy and apartment? I will rather keep my hot teacher dude, but the apartment is a must so if you know of any great places around here (the hood), please let me know.

That is all.

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Don't you want to move to where it's easy to get to the Ram or the Swiss? J/K. Hang in there. Love yuns!

Anonymous said...

hey! i heard you looked at the apartment complex josh and i used to live in on 5th ave in edmonds. is it going to work out? i'm definitely keeping my eyes and ears open for you guys! blessings :)

sara said...

thanks Laura, you are too sweet. We did look there...it was amazing! but no doggies allowed there ;(