Tuesday, July 3, 2007



Still figuring out which pics are which on our little Mac. I got REAL sick on the 4th and have been taking it slow since then. I did get to enjoy some fireworks with hubby and B-Rad. I also managed a slice of Pizza Hut by the time it got dark out.

Here's some photos. This is Maggie and Bradie...and I think the other one's of Bradie too right? Can't see it as I type its all gobblygook right now.

Lamest post ever except for the pictures. And happy of all joys, we have new neighbors moving it right as we speak. At 8pm, with I am guessing, a boisterous 8 or 9 year old. Another kiddo to add to the Lord of the Flies thing we have going on at times right in front of our apartment. Man. we need a new place.

Okay, peace out.

*deleted second pic of Bradie as the orientation was wrong.

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

your little girl is so darn cute! love the blond curls...good hair genes!!!!

xoxo