Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just want to blog a little from the Can. Last night Maggie and I hit Europa- sweet pepper tortelini is MONEY! Then we cruised the streets around 10 pm. Hoopfest started this morning so last night Spokane was all abuzz. I took some photos that I will *maybe* post when I return home. Maybe because they were taken at night, something I haven't been able to experiment with much with the Rebel and my current mom-of-toddler lifestyle. I did take a picture of the Sawtooth sign and the Rocky Rococco sign for Ellen, who thinks I am making up the names of these eateries. I also took a picture of the new Weldon Barber that is downtown...Spokane is a happening place, people, I'm telling ya!

Oops I think Frank needs to use the outhouse, so I will sign off for now.

3 comments:

ellen b said...

Headline news: The girl goes wild in Spokane! :)
Looking forward to the proof of those eatery names!
blessings...

Lucy said...

Sara, you make me laugh even when you are far far away. Missed you today at church.

Tiffany Jeanne said...

Happy 4th!