Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am alive...

sorry I have been a lame blogger. You know, busy and all that. plenty of time for facebook tho *rolls eyes at self*

Also I am coaches widow...er, I mean wife!  basketball is upon us all now and this week is try out week which I am told is quite the process.  Marcus got home at 10.40 last night. 

hunkering down, researching crockpot recipes, trying to eat healthy despite, praying, meditating on the Word, enjoying my sweet kids for Marcus who hasn't see them since Sunday.

I am bringing a sweet potato cheesecake to my small group tonight in practice for thanksgiving. hopefully it turned out.

I will be back soon, with pictures and punctuation not so crappy. Or at least existent. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're alive! :) Sorry to hear Marcus is so busy, similar experiences here but for different reasons. Finding so much solace in God. Huge changes in my life this year. Maybe I should start a blog too... hmmm Would love to talk to you sometime!

tiffany jeanne said...

Phew! I was beginning to worry...I was fearful of another wisdom teeth story... As always, looking forward to new pics of the cute kiddos! xoxo

Cara Grube :) said...

Sara, isn't it ridiculous how addicting Facebook is?! When I first signed up I thought to myself "why did I even bother, I'm never gonna be on here." Yah. I'm on there everyday!! Atleast you have something to keep you company when Marcus is at basketball and the kids are in bed, right? :)