Thursday, August 6, 2009

not even close to kidding


I decided to take a nap while Bradie watched a movie with Daddy and while Beau was taking his own nap. Right at the tail end of my siesta Bradie came into my room and asked what I was doing. I told her I was sleepy and that I needed to rest. Then she said she was going to lay in her box and rest. Whatev, I thought and I must have drifted off again. Ten minutes later Beau piped in on the monitor, just waking up. Bradie's door was closed. I peeked in and sure enough... she was asleep in a box.

I snapped these photos at 1/5 of a second because she actually darkened her own room! They are blurry but so very precious. Not worth letting the flash fire... this kid doesn't nap anymore, so I'm not messin' with that!

6 comments:

Christy said...

that is so funny!

ellen b. said...

:0) Too cute!!

Kristen said...

That is so adorable! She is such a doll!

tiffany jeanne said...

Oh. So sweet. She looks like a little angel in that picture. You'll be glad you went to the trouble to get that shot. One of my favorite pictures of me when I was little is of me sound asleep in my wagon...with a blankie over my head and a baby doll laying next to me. I had fallen asleep playing the 'nativity'. I was Mary and my dolly was the baby Jesus. I'm glad my parents got the picture because it makes me smile every time!

Your kids are darling, Sara!

Maggie said...

Gotta love the impromtu nap that they do all by themselves!! Gosh I love those. What a great day that was!

Cara Grube :) said...

Oh my. She is too sweet :)