Saturday, October 2, 2010

And, finally, I present to you Shhhh.....

My dear Tiffany, whom I shared many a laugh, tears, peppering sweat fest, boy ogling, stalking Ed, the remaining hot rollers, and Saturday morning breakfasts with turned 30. That could be the most ridiculous sentence I've ever typed but I don't even care! It's my Tiffany! Her lovely family threw her a surprise party last Saturday and I had the pleasure to attend. What a blessing! A big thanks goes to my schwenktastic friend Christy who agreed to take my kids while Marcus finished up some basketball business so I could skedaddle down to Tacoma to be there before the big moment.

Okay, here we have some giddy party guests and my nostril. Erin, I told you I would erase this but its a cute picture of you and Cara as well. I was in Tiff's wedding with these gals and it was quite a treat to see them and meet their offspring since I HAVEN'T met any of them in person!!!! *hanging head in shame...*
Anyways... ah, yes. Here we have a peeking Jamie and Ludy, Tiff's sister and mom who worked hard planning this shindig... "shhh! She's here!" Jamie probably said "damn" during this part too but I was too excited. I'm sure she said it later.
SURPRISE! Please click on this to see Jackson's face too. Priceless.
Later on, little Avery helping mama unwrap some gifts...
And the grand finale! A book of Tiff's blog created by her family!
Okay, so this made me emotional. Tiffany received a book of her blog! I remember being so overwhelmed when Janie gave me the book she had prepared for me of this blog last Christmas. I was not expecting it at all and Tiffany clearly was not either! So cool! Tiffany is a great blogger and writer and I have been so blessed by it- I've known Tiffany's "voice" for many years and it helps me not feel so far from her to stay in the know at least a little. Well done Kory and family that produced this book- it is definitely something worth celebrating!

And, again and belatedly, Happy Birthday Tiffa! May this be your best year yet.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

i enjoyed seeing you. I'm serious... we should all get together again.

tiffany jeanne said...

love it. :) thank you, friend. I have MISSED you! lets not let it be so long next time, k??