Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Two


Here is my sweet baby...no longer!  We didn't do much on her actual birthday, except for a photo/play session at Lundeen Park.   My daughter rocks.  When I was putting her down for a nap today, she asked for a hug, kiss and a "pound".  Seriously she put her little fist in the air!  
Now you should know this is not something Marcus and I ever do, but somehow its Bradie's new favorite thing.  

An athlete, a scholar (counts to three, knows her colors), and a very hip-and-with-it chick.  My little renaissance girl.

*for those concerned, TODAY we did cupcake, candles and presents and, of course, balloons in every color.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bradie!

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy B-day! I love it when kids give "knuckles". Bre's boys do it, I love it! Oh my gosh, it was fabulous seeing you on Saturday. You'll have to come see our baby when she's born. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Sara, It was so good to see you at Tiffanys baby shower, you are such a good and fun friend. Wish little Brady happy birthday for me. Also i want to hear what your new little bun in the oven is. Dont be a stranger!! Love you,
Ludy a.k.a. Grammie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh happy happy birthday to Bradie!!